Friday, December 4, 2009

Word Order

a.) I think when I write i am a lot more conscious about the order in which I use words. When I talk I tend to make more mistakes but its nothing drastic.

b.) Sometimes I do to put maybe an extra adjective on the end to describe the subject but I not that profound.

c.) Yes i do because its like we r getn in2 the txting language era

d.) I think overall it is a problem for both of them.

e.) I haven't found any lately because I don't read that much. Throughout middle school and high school I'd have to say Shakespeare caught my attention. It was just different.

f.) The fans threw drinks and food at the team as they walked off the field in an utterly disgraceful manor.

g.) My view on word order hasn't changed but I will think before I speak a bit more nowadays.

Patrick and Carl
sentences

1. Some busybodies cause serious trouble.

2. Because I was 3 hours short of graduation requirements, I had to a course during the summer.

3. A hot-tempered tennis player, Chris charged the umpire stand swinging his racket

4. Directly behind the man, stood an evil looking creature.

5. As they got to the top of the roller coaster, which took a long time because it was 250 feet in the air, they turned around and saw the city of Dallas

6. My house - which is almost directly on the county line - had a tree branch fall down on the back porch 2 weeks ago

No comments:

Post a Comment